Wednesday 18 December 2013

No more Invasion events at Warhammer World

I see that Warhammer World have put on their Facebook page that there will be no more Invasion competitions or store visits happening.  Apparently they are not the "right thing" for GW customers.

This is disappointing news for me.  I have really looked forward to those trips and always had fun there, whatever the result.

My hobby interest always wanes over the winter, with work and dark nights combining to limit my painting time.  Luckily I still get to play most weeks and still seem to buy some models, but never get things completed until the Spring.  Easter Invasions always gave me impetus to crack on in the new year, but I guess that won't happen in 2014.

Like my annoyance with Armies on Parade this year, these are times when I (and many other players, certainly online) lose all enthusiasm for GW.

Here's hoping they have a pleasant surprise lined up as an alternative.


No comments:

Post a Comment